A Year in Review
As we look back at 2021, it was an amazing first year for Cook Finance. To think less than a year ago Cook was nothing more than an idea. Now Cook is a full fledged platform that is just beginning to define the future of the DeFi Index platform world. For those of you who are new to the Cook community, the following is a brief recap of 2021 that covers the major milestones that we accomplished and the highlights that Cook achieved in less than one year since we launched.
Bringing a New DeFi Platform Idea to Life
Cook Finance was officially launched in 2021 with a simple idea that we could create a platform that would serve as a brand new way for people to get into crypto through DeFi Indexes. The genesis of Cook began with nothing more than a simple vision. Then as we worked through the details of this idea we developed a roadmap and laid down key milestones to bring the Cook platform to life.
- Protocol — Architecture & UI Design Release ACCOMPLISHED
- Token — Cook Uniswap Listing ACCOMPLISHED
- Index — Cook Index Development ACCOMPLISHED
- Mainnet — Cook Index ETH Mainnet Release ACCOMPLISHED
- Features — Issue with Single Token ACCOMPLISHED
- Launch — Launch Mainnet on New Chains ACCOMPLISHED
- July — Mainnet Launch on Ethereum: Read about it here
- September — DAO Launched to get our community even more involved: Read about it here
- October — Surpassed 10,000 $COOK Wallet holders across four chains: Read about it here
- November — First ever DeFi Index platform to introduce the “Issue with a Single Token” feature: Read about it here
- December — Launched the first ever DeFi Index platform on Avalanche: Read about it here
Now as we look to 2022, we couldn’t be more excited about bringing even more innovation and value to the world through the Cook platform. Make sure to come along for the ride, join our community of supporters and let’s work together to make this year an even better year!
About Cook Finance
Cook Finance is a transparent and flexible DeFi Index platform. This two sided platform is suited to a diverse range of users to make it easy to select from a menu of indexes across multiple chains. At the same time on the other side of the platform, index creators can utilize tools to create virtually any imaginable strategy and easily offer it up to the Cook community.